Sandra Tadhunter, based at our Rochester office is a Notary Public.
A Notary is the holder of Public Office whose duty is to substantiate or create evidence of your activities. Notaries originated as scribes who took notes or minutes of important events and decisions and recorded them as public or private documents.
Once a document is notarised it should then be valid for the relevant country in which it is intended for use, subject to it being Apostilled or legalised in accordance with the Hague Convention.
It is often a requirement that contracts and deeds for the purchase of properties abroad should be notarised.
Notaries are also empowered to draft and execute documentation for use abroad.
The firm is one of the largest practices in the Medway Towns and North Kent, servicing clients across Kent, the South East and London.
We can help you with:
- Attesting the execution and signature of documents
- Authenticating the execution of documents
- Administering oaths and declarations
- Dealing with mercantile contracts, deeds, agreements and wills throughout the world
- Preparing powers of attorney
- Arranging translations from foreign languages into English, and vice versa
- Taking evidence in England and Wales as a commissioner for foreign courts
For expert advice please call:
Bassets Solicitors – Notaries Public for Medway, Strood, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham, Rainham, Gravesend, Dartford, Sittingbourne and Maidstone