Criminal Duty Solicitor
Part time and full time applications will be considered – Start Date: September 2021.
We are instructed to represent and defend our regular clients and duty clients in the full spectrum of criminal cases, both privately and via legal aid.
Due to growth we are looking for a determined and motivated solicitor to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Experience preparing Magistrate and Crown Court criminal cases for trial.
- Experience representing clients in the Magistrates and Youth Courts.
- Duty Solicitor status is essential.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to manage your own case load, from the police station through to trial.
Salary is competitive and negotiable subject to experience.
CVs and covering letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bassets Solicitors – Current Vacancies – Legal Jobs in Medway Towns